09.10.2020-Southeast Shirvan Plain is being explored
07.10.2020-The book "Protection of Natural Landscapes of the Greater Caucasus" has been published.
07.10.2020-The IG staff supported our army and the Supreme Commander-in-Chief
23.09.2020-Electronic database of geographical names was discussed in IG
22.09.2020-The book "Cartographic Studies of Landscape Diversity" was published
Southeast Shirvan Plain is being explored...
Reservoirs shouldn't be a problem to feed the Kura...
The theme about precipitation was discussed at a scientific seminar...
A report on the physical properties of soils was heard at the online workshop...
Conference on natural-economic systems held in Mingachevir...
Scientific session dedicated to the 80th anniversary of Sh.Khalilov...
The IG staff supported our army and the Supreme Commander-in-Chief...
The IG noted the 28th anniversary of Khojaly tragedy...
The book "Protection of Natural Landscapes of the Greater Caucasus" ha...
The book "Cartographic Studies of Landscape Diversity" was published...
- Landscape and landscape planning
- Geomorphology and natural risk
- Hydrology of land and water resources
- Climatology and agroclimatology
- Geography of land resources of Azerbaijan
- Geography of the population of Azerbaijan and social development
- Economical and political geography
- Tourism and recreational geography
- Medical Geography
- Hydrometeorology of the Caspian Sea
- Caspian Sea level problem
- Geomorphology of the coast of the Caspian seabed
- Center of problems of the Caspian Sea
- Cartography and geographical information
- History of geographical throught
- Biogeographical station
- Public relations
The book "Cartographic Studies of Landscape Diversity" was published by the Institute of Geography named after acad.
The new book of the Institute of Geography named after academician HA Aliyev of ANAS "Geomorphology and environment"