26.02.2021-Institute of Geography celebrated the 29th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide
26.02.2021-Institute of Geography presented a book to the people of Absheron
Institute of Geography presented a book to the people of Absheron...
A meeting of PU was held at the Institute of Geography...
Conference on natural-economic systems held in Mingachevir...
Scientific session dedicated to the 80th anniversary of Sh.Khalilov...
Institute of Geography celebrated the 29th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide...
IG celebrated victory in Karabakh war...
The book "Protection of Natural Landscapes of the Greater Caucasus" ha...
- Landscape and landscape planning
- Geomorphology and natural risk
- Hydrology of land and water resources
- Climatology and agroclimatology
- Geography of land resources of Azerbaijan
- Geography of the population of Azerbaijan and social development
- Economical and political geography
- Tourism and recreational geography
- Medical Geography
- Hydrometeorology of the Caspian Sea
- Caspian Sea level problem
- Geomorphology of the coast of the Caspian seabed
- Center of problems of the Caspian Sea
- Cartography and geographical information
- History of geographical throught
- Biogeographical station
- Public relations
The book "Cartographic Studies of Landscape Diversity" was published by the Institute of Geography named after acad.
The new book of the Institute of Geography named after academician HA Aliyev of ANAS "Geomorphology and environment"