10.04.2021-Spatial data analysis tutorial published
08.04.2021-Geographers study the economic potential of Fizuli region
07.04.2021-A regular meeting of the Academic Council took place.
07.04.2021-Academician R.Mammadov's new book has been published
06.04.2021-The article was published in an international journal
Geographers study the economic potential of Fizuli region...
A regular meeting of the Academic Council took place....
Stara Tarikhazar successfully defended her dissertation...
Conference on natural-economic systems held in Mingachevir...
Institute of Geography celebrated the 29th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide...
IG celebrated victory in Karabakh war...
Spatial data analysis tutorial published...
Academician R.Mammadov's new book has been published...
- Landscape and landscape planning
- Geomorphology and natural risk
- Hydrology of land and water resources
- Climatology and agroclimatology
- Geography of land resources of Azerbaijan
- Geography of the population of Azerbaijan and social development
- Economical and political geography
- Tourism and recreational geography
- Medical Geography
- Hydrometeorology of the Caspian Sea
- Caspian Sea level problem
- Geomorphology of the coast of the Caspian seabed
- Center of problems of the Caspian Sea
- Cartography and geographical information
- History of geographical throught
- Biogeographical station
- Public relations
The book "Cartographic Studies of Landscape Diversity" was published by the Institute of Geography named after acad.
The new book of the Institute of Geography named after academician HA Aliyev of ANAS "Geomorphology and environment"