09.07.2021-Geographers have studied the biological activity of the natural environment
01.07.2021-The new composition of the Scientific Council of the IG is approved
29.06.2021-Falling water level in the Caspian Sea on the agenda
29.06.2021-Meeting of SNC Azerbaijan was held at the CI
25.06.2021-IG employee spoke about radiation safety
Geographers have studied the biological activity of the natural environment...
Falling water level in the Caspian Sea on the agenda...
The new composition of the Scientific Council of the IG is approved...
A regular meeting of the Academic Council took place....
Conference on natural-economic systems held in Mingachevir...
Scientific session dedicated to the 80th anniversary of Sh.Khalilov...
Institute of Geography celebrated the 29th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide...
IG celebrated victory in Karabakh war...
A new book on Azerbaijani toponyms has been published...
A book entitled "Preliminary Satellite Image Analysis" was published...
- Landscape and landscape planning
- Geomorphology and natural risk
- Hydrology of land and water resources
- Climatology and agroclimatology
- Geography of land resources of Azerbaijan
- Geography of the population of Azerbaijan and social development
- Economical and political geography
- Tourism and recreational geography
- Medical Geography
- Hydrometeorology of the Caspian Sea
- Caspian Sea level problem
- Geomorphology of the coast of the Caspian seabed
- Center of problems of the Caspian Sea
- Cartography and geographical information
- History of geographical throught
- Biogeographical station
- Public relations
The book "Cartographic Studies of Landscape Diversity" was published by the Institute of Geography named after acad.
The new book of the Institute of Geography named after academician HA Aliyev of ANAS "Geomorphology and environment"